2. The celebrities on my “list” would have to be: Johnny Depp, Jon Krasinski, Mark Sailing (Puck on Glee), Matthew Fox, Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace), Taylor Lautner (what? I can be a cougar right?). How many can you have on your list? 5? Dangit. Maybe Taylor won’t make the cut.
Wow. They all have really similar looks don't they? I guess I just like scruffy dark haired guys!
3. I always feared becoming a mom. Numerous heartaches over children in high school are partly to blame. My family did foster care, and I loved each of those children SO MUCH. Saying goodbye to them was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. So lets just say that that didn’t make me look forward to having my own. I would also have to blame the media. Is there a show on television (a current one?) that shows a mom actually loving her job? Moms are usually portrayed as stressed out nagging wives, and a second class citizen to single women and working moms. I was so surprised to find that when I did have a baby, there is nothing more than I love than being a mom!! I have no desire to do anything else. I love my life as a wife and mother, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
4. I live outside the law. Meaning, I watch movies online. For free. Also, I once accidentally stole eggs and a spool of thread.
5. I am completely obsessed with the television show LOST. I consider myself a die hard “Lostie”. I’m always on Lost fansites reading recaps and theories about the show. We own all the current seasons, and I have watched them through twice. If Dustin would let me buy a Dharma jumpsuit, I would. I would wear it around my house. See? I’m a complete geek. You didn’t know that about me did you?
6. I would love to meet Kristin Chenoweth. She just seems like a nice genuine person. Plus- Pushing Daisies was one of my favorite shows, and I'm still mad that they canceled it!
7. I hate BYU. My brother goes to school there, and it makes it so I only get to see him about twice a year! I HATE IT!
8. I love to craft and create things, but I hate scrapbooking. I need to make myself like it again.
9. I consider myself a relatively boring person. I mean, I’ve never done anything spontaneous and crazy. I want to travel and be adventurous, but never have. If you see Dustin, tell him to take me to someplace tropical okay?
10. No one tagged me to do this, but I thought it would be fun.
4 comments:
Um That was a super cute post just to let you know:) and I like your "list" allot:)
hey I was just listening to glee and cleaning today too! LOVE the soundtrack unfortunately my voice is no good, so not a lot of belting for me... and I know you live outside the law, I'm pretty sure you stole state owned construction property!! glad we took it back by the way, just to show how geeky we really are :) loved the post
I loved your post too! I think it's hilarious that you are obsessed with "LOST"! I watched faithfully from the start, but then got really mad, because it was so confusing and you never really knew what was going on or if it was ever going to really tell you anything, so I stopped for a while, but I just watched the first 5 episodes of the newest season, while doing a sewing project. It's pretty addicting. LOL. You should sing more! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and Andy's voices! Make a CD in Private, then listen to your own sound track. That way you won't be nervous! :) Then maybe someday you'll share it with us. Like let it play when we enter your blog??
I've heard you sing and I think you have a fabulous voice! How I miss Pushing Daisies!!! That was the best show on TV. And I completely agree with you about crafting and creating, but quite dislike scrapbooking. My blog is my scrapbook - no need to like the paper form of recording.
Post a Comment