Per Grandma's request...

Here are some pictures of Kate I took in the last couple of days.

She always tries to get to me by walking through this gap between the couch and chair. She doesn't really fit...

This is her scrunchie face.

And here she is crying in "time out". She doesn't understand the concept at all, so I don't make her stay there, but this is where I put her every time she gets into the water, or pulls out my pots from the cupboards, or goes digging in the trash can. Sometimes, like this time, she knows she's in trouble, and I think it's adorable. I love this girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Petersens said...

All those pics are really cute! What an adorable little gal! I love the scrunchy face!

Ashley Lois said...

gosh, she is just so flippin adorable! please mail her to me! ;)