Update

Our internet was set up on last Friday, which means I went almost an entire two weeks without it! How did I survive?

So I just wanted to write a quick post and let everyone know where we've been for the past two weeks!

We moved into our house on Saturday the 21st. We are loving it! We had a lot of help that day and were able to move fairly quickly. The weekend before we bought our appliances off of craigslist and painted the house. I just have to say that craigslist is awesome! We bought a fridge, washer, and a dryer (all almost new) for only $650. We are now almost all settled in, and loving life in our new home!

Kate is growing up way to fast! She can now pull herself up, crawl really fast, and has started to say syllables like "da" and "ma". She also likes to entertain herself by yelling as loud as she can. She turned 7 months old yesterday and I just can't believe it!

Thanksgiving was awesome, as always. This year we had it at Dustin's Uncle Brian's house. Dinner was delicious, and we had our traditional White Elephant exchange. The boys watched football while the girls watched She's the Man in the theater room.

I went Black Friday shopping with my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, and my friend Amy at 12:01 friday morning! It was so much fun! The mall was crazy busy, but that's all part of the fun! I headed home around 3:00 am, but they were the real troopers and were out until 8:00!

We went to see the Temple lights on Friday night. They were so pretty, and I just love the spirit that the temple brings.

Today we attempted to go to church, but found out that we went to the wrong ward! I did get to see one of my old friends from beauty school there though, so that was fun. We will be in our assigned ward next week. haha.

I did take pictures of all of these events, but my camera needs new batteries and I have yet to find my camera cord. I will be updating and posting pics of everything as soon as I find the cord, and can afford batteries.

Happy (late) Thanksgiving everyone! Now lets get ready for Christmas!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Thanks for the update its fun to hear you did the BLACK Friday shopping!! I worked at Target for 4years and I know how busy it can get!! We saw Andy for Thanksgiving!! I haven't seen him in YEARS!! He is soo tall!! It was fun!

The Sperry Fam said...

I'm excited to see the pictures. I'm glad your move when well. I hope you keep in touch, even though we arent' in the same ward anymore.