Kate's First Crawl

That's right!

My baby is crawling! This is literally her first crawl. I saw her doing it and I grabbed my camera and pressed record. I'm so proud of her! Now she is everywhere! She was before, she really knew how to get around just by rolling and scooting, but now she's a lot quicker! She knows exactly where she's not supposed to be, and goes right there. It's time to start baby proofing.



It's so funny because just about an hour earlier I decided to take a little video of her funny rolly-crawl. This is how she used to get around before. It's so funny.



I can't believe how big she has gotten!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing Kate with us.
My first smile of the day.

Alicia said...

I love the roll crawl!!!! That made my day. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She got some good distance with that too!