We did!
We tried to be really creative with our costumes this year. Dustin and I spent a total of $10 putting ours together, and I think you'll really enjoy them.
Kate was Princess Leia. I did buy Kate's online though. It was so funny I just had to buy it.
That night we went to a party at Scott and Sherice's house.
Sherice was a witch.
A nice witch. Only the nice witches wear tutu's.
And Scott was my favorite pitchman.
Everyone else looked really good in their costumes as well!! I thought I had taken more pictures, but I guess I didn't. Sorry.
We had a great time playing games and eating yummy snacks. We played this game where you had to eat a doughnut on a string without using your hands.
We also played Halloween bingo, and Catchphrase. Catchphrase was SO fun with as many people as we had. We pretty much yelled the whole game.
By 11:00 Kate had had enough and we went home. It was so fun you guys! Thanks for a great party!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!! I totally see the Progressive commercial all the time. I think that is hilarious!! Very clever FLO! ha ha The doughnut game looks entertaining!
Post a Comment