In loving memory

Dustin here...this is an illustration I did for a fallen friend. Kameron was a good friend and an awesome husband and father. He will be missed by many and I hope everyone will donate at least a little something to the family that he left behind (for directions see Erin's previous post).

Photobucket




Photobucket

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, Dustin, I love it! It reminds me of how I knew him, more than the recent pictures of him since he was diagnosed. Do you think we could put it on the fundraising blog we made for him? If that's something you would like, email it to me at lindseywstokes@gmail.com

I think others would love it as much as I do!

Alicia said...

Dustin, that is amazing. Really, really amazing. You captured everything about him.

What a beautiful tribute.

Our Ohana said...

Dustin ... I LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is Kam in one image.

Would you be able to email me it? I would love to have it.

haban.family at gmail dot com

How sweet of you to do this. He too had wonderful memories with you that he would always share with me. Thank you for this. It means a lot to me (and him I am sure!!!)

Candace said...

Wow. This is really amazing. What a beautiful tribute to him.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

way cool dustin! that looks amazing.

Erin said...

I love it Dustin!! That is awesome. Looks JUST like him. I think Lindsey's idea of putting it up on the blog is great.

Wendy said...

In support of your friends, I have ordered a picture from Sur-Real photography. It will hang in our office in Snowflake. I found the link on your blog friends.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Dustin--WOW, that looks so amazing!! Was that all photoshop? Good job, gosh they should frame that and definitely have it at the funeral. Kameron will be missed!:(

Unknown said...

Thanks all for the kind words...I'm glad it was well received. Today's burial ceremony was beautiful and very hard for those who missed it and I heard the funeral was great, too. To answer your question Elles, I did it in illustrator...all vector artwork (I know that means squat to most of you but trust me, it means I'm cool). Kameron we all miss you and are pulling together to see that your family is okay. Love you man.