Erin I just wanted to tell you how cute Kate is :) and how much I enjoy reading your blog I am so envious of how well you keep it updated and I decided I needed to be more like you with my blog hehe!!
Just keep those pictures coming! Somedays it is the ONLY thing that brings me joy and puts a smile on my face! I would race down there right now if I could, just to feel Kate's pure love and joy. You do realize how lucky you are? I love you all insanely!!! Mom
Please do, the more people who are aware, the better! We don't have the account number. We had Jamie link it to an email so we can link it to the fundraising blog we have been working on (we just didn't finish it in time). However, if you just go to the bank and say it is a donation for the account under Jamilynn Haban for the benefit of Kameron Haban they will do it...they have made it so easy!
5 comments:
Erin I just wanted to tell you how cute Kate is :) and how much I enjoy reading your blog I am so envious of how well you keep it updated and I decided I needed to be more like you with my blog hehe!!
Just keep those pictures coming! Somedays it is the ONLY thing that brings me joy and puts a smile on my face! I would race down there right now if I could, just to feel Kate's pure love and joy. You do realize how lucky you are? I love you all insanely!!! Mom
So cute!!!
CUTE!!!!!!
Please do, the more people who are aware, the better! We don't have the account number. We had Jamie link it to an email so we can link it to the fundraising blog we have been working on (we just didn't finish it in time). However, if you just go to the bank and say it is a donation for the account under Jamilynn Haban for the benefit of Kameron Haban they will do it...they have made it so easy!
Thanks for helping spread the word!
Post a Comment