Kate Jordyn Watson. Born April 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM via C-section. She weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and measured 21". Everyone here is healthy and happy - here are some pics with full story and whatnot coming later. Enjoy.
Yeah for Kate FINALLY coming :)! Congrats you two. She really is beautiful. You gotta love the scrub attire ;) You're baby is reminding me of my first delivery. I'd love to hear the story.
What a cutie!!!!!! We all knew she would be! You guys all look great, and the picture of you and her together made my eyes tear up. I just love it. Having a baby is so amazing.
She's beautiful Erin! Congrats! I just found out that I am expecting my 6th BOY! WHat are the chances! If I ever have a girk, Kate will be her name. Loved it since HS. Congrats again you two!!
Finally! What a stubborn little girl you have already! Good luck! She is very very cute. Cherish this newborn stage it goes by so quickly! You guys did good!!
YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Don't get dicouraged about having a c-section. Cuz now every time you have a baby, you KNOW when they will be born. And you won't have to go through any of those labor pains. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!
Congratulations! She is a cutie! Good luck with your Healing,enjoy the nurses while you can. Congrats again and lots of hugs and kisses to Kate, Erin and Dustin!
29 comments:
ohh she is such a pretty baby! congrats you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful! I'm glad both you and baby Kate are doing so good. And Dustin too! :)
Congrats! She is so cute! Sorry you had to have a c-section! That's how my 1st one came too. Not fun, but she's here! YAY!!!
Whoo hoo!! I'm so glad she's finally here. Too bad for the c-section. I can't wait to hear the whole story!
Glad she's finally here! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats! She is adorable! We share a birthday, that is so exciting! I hope all is well! Love ya lots!
Congrats Erin! She is so precious. It's definitely worth the wait. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!!
No matter how she got here glad to hear she and mom are HEALTHY!! CONGRATS!
Congrats mommy! I'm glad to hear she is here and you are all doing well!
Yeah for Kate FINALLY coming :)! Congrats you two. She really is beautiful. You gotta love the scrub attire ;) You're baby is reminding me of my first delivery. I'd love to hear the story.
What a cutie!!!!!! We all knew she would be!
You guys all look great, and the picture of you and her together made my eyes tear up. I just love it. Having a baby is so amazing.
Good job and congrats you guys!!!
YIPEE, you guys are parents now!! Congrats!!! She of course is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Erin,
Hey I just came across your blog!! Congrats on baby Kate. She is so beautiful.
What a cutie! Congrats!!!
She's so beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear the full story! Glad your all healthy!
Yeah shes finally here! can't wait to hear the whole story!!!
She's so cute! Congrats! You and Kim are going to make me baby hungry...maybe I should baby sit and get my mind changed.
she is a gorgeous baby!! congratulations!! I'm glad all are doing good!
She is so beautiful! And I love you're belly pic, with Dustin kissing your tummy! Super glad you're all healthy!
Yay she is so pretty and looks alot like you!!! cant wait to see more pictures!!!
Congratulations! Glad she is finally here, she was a stubborn one. She is gorgeous! Hope you are feeling well.
She's beautiful Erin! Congrats! I just found out that I am expecting my 6th BOY! WHat are the chances! If I ever have a girk, Kate will be her name. Loved it since HS. Congrats again you two!!
Finally! What a stubborn little girl you have already! Good luck! She is very very cute. Cherish this newborn stage it goes by so quickly! You guys did good!!
CONGRATS!! She is Beautiful!
YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Don't get dicouraged about having a c-section. Cuz now every time you have a baby, you KNOW when they will be born. And you won't have to go through any of those labor pains. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!
Congratulations! She is a cutie! Good luck with your Healing,enjoy the nurses while you can. Congrats again and lots of hugs and kisses to Kate, Erin and Dustin!
Congrats Erin and Dustin! She looks adorable, like her mommy:)
I'm so glad you're all healthy! Hold and squeeze and love her every minute you can - it all goes so quickly!
Love you ALL!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations!!!
Sorry for the c-section. I hope you recover quickly!
Post a Comment