Today is my due date.
Sorry folks, no baby yet.
I had a doctors appointment this morning. I am dilated one centimeter. Not anything really, but at least it's better than closed! If I don't go into labor naturally this week, I'm scheduled to be induced next Monday night, the 27th. I am hoping to avoid an induction, but the upside is if I do have to be induced, I'll have MY doctor there. That would be really awesome. So...there's a silver lining in everything right?
Wish me luck!
1 year ago
6 comments:
Boo!! That stinks. You need to have a lot of "You and Dustin time" and see if that gets things going. Haha. I was enduced and it wasn't bad at all. I heard bad things about it, but when it came down to it I just wanted the baby OUT. Good luck!!
YAY for end in sight!!! it will come soooo fast, whether you make it to the 27th or not! good luck guys, it is sooo neat!
I'm sorry to hear she didn't arive on time but at least now you know that if she dosen't come between now and then she will deffinitly come on the 27th! I think for me it would be nice to know exactly when she was coming rather than waiting and wondering. I'm sure that if you are induced you will be just fine and everything will go well. Good luck!
I was induced with both my boys. It takes the fun out of the surprise, but at least you know you're in a safe place. Good luck with everything!
I ditto the "alone time" suggestion, and a lot of walking.
Hopefully that will encourage Baby Kate to get her cute baby bum here soon!
Good Luck this week! Hopefully she comes soon!
Post a Comment