This Thanksgiving was another short trip. We decided we'd save the rest of Dustin's vacation days and have a short Thanksgiving and a week-long Christmas. We drove up to Snowflake Wednesday night, and left this afternoon after our Thanksgiving naps. Unfortunately, Andy couldn't afford a flight down here for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so he just stayed up at BYU and celebrated with Aunt Sherri.
We played Killer Bunnies this morning, as we awaited the Thanksgiving feast. I love this picture. I told my brothers and sister to pose as if they were the happy family on the game box.
This is my mom's very Martha set up:
In all seriousness though, we really do have a lot to be thankful for this year.
-Dustin's job. Working for an airline in this economy doesn't exactly say "job security".
-My job. It's still slow...but I'm just so grateful to finally be doing something that I love!
-The Gospel.
-Our marriage. 4 years and we love it!
-Our baby girl. It's not final yet, but we're pretty sure her name is Kate Jordyn Watson.
-Our families.
-Our health. Dustin needs to play basketball!
-Lower gas prices! We filled up for 1.79 today!
-Food and shelter
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
Now let's get ready for Christmas!
4 comments:
Your brothers and sister are so old now! When did that happen?!
I love that Dustin is thankful for pizza and milkshakes, and I also LOVE the name you're thinking about for your little girl. It's really pretty!
A Girl?!? nobody has those anymore. Im so glad we got to hang out a little while you guys were down. Hopefully we will see you up there before too long, but it will most likely be a while after Tiana has the baby. Your new place looks so nice, I'm really glad that all worked out for you.
I love the name Jordyn for a girl, especially with a "y". I wanted to use it for our first one, and Bo voted me down.
I think it's one of the hardest things to pick a name. Our little one was 3 days old before we settled on a name!
I love your family! You guys are awesome. And holy cow when did Jennifer get so gorgeous?! Your baby girl is going to be awesome. Also I hear that Dayna is a rockin name just in case Kate doesn't work out :)
Post a Comment