Max's Birthday!!

I apologize for my blog being scattered and out of order lately.  I'm so behind!

Max turned 3 on the 19th of July.  *sniff*  Why are my babies getting so big lately???  We had a small family party for him.   We started off by playing in the new splash pad!  Then we came back home for games, dinner, and birthday cake!



Max is absolutely OBSESSED with the show Rescue Bots.  If you haven't heard of it, it's Transformers, but for little kids.  It's a super cute show and Max watches it every spare second he can.  I wanted so badly to give him an awesome Rescue Bots birthday.  I feel like with the new baby, and Kate going to school, I just really wanted to spoil Max and give him a great birthday.  I went to SEVEN different stores looking for the Rescue Bots that he wanted, but they were all sold out.  There were no Rescue Bot decorations, so I had to go with Transformers.  He, of course, didn't care, but you know how you get an idea in your mind and it doesn't turn out the way you want it to?  That's how I feel about his party.  But he LOVED it so I guess that's what matters.

We played pin the logo(?) on Heat Wave.  Heat Wave is the firetruck transformer.



We had a pinata!  The kids had so much fun with this!


Then we had presents and cake.  He got an Optimus Prime sword, an Optimus Prime truck, a Chase rescue bot (okay so I found SOME rescue bots stuff, it just wasn't what he'd been begging for), a Cars bowling pin set, and a spiderman figurine and car.



I love you so much Max!  I can't believe you are 3. 

No comments: