I know it's been almost a month since Easter, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle and I never posted about it! Our Easter was really low key this year. We stayed home, did our own thing and it was really fun.
The kids woke up so excited that morning, dying to go downstairs and search for their stuff. After daddy "checked to see if the Easter Bunny had come" they went downstairs and wasted no time finding everything! They both got candy and socks. Max got a Heat Wave transformer, and Kate got a Rarity Equestria Girl and Frozen underwear. Jack got a new outfit and a football! I made cinnamon rolls that morning, we went to church, and then later that evening we went over to Jaron and Beth's for dinner and games. It was a fun Easter!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment