While we were waiting for the Haunted Mansion that day, Kate spotted the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. I don't know why, but this is one of her all time favorite movies. So with her birthday money she purchased a Sally doll.
She also bought Max a Buzz Lightyear Blaster. Such a nice big sister!
We also stopped at the candy shop on Mainstreet that day. Kate picked out suckers, and I got this chocolate and caramel covered marshmallow. So delicious!
At the new Fantasy Faire they have this little theater where they do little 30 minute shows of Beauty and the Beast and Tangled. We walked by right before the Tangled show was about to happen so Kate and I waited for the show while the boys went to Toontown. I'm so glad we did. This little show was hilarious! The kids get to sit on the floor right next to the action. It's kind of done like a melodrama. You shout "Huzzah!" when you see Flynn or Rapunzel and you shake your fist and yell "Fie" when you see Mother Gothel. There are two guys who tell the whole story and play all the characters except for Flynn and Rapunzel and they are a riot. Andy, I've found the perfect job for you at Disneyland!
We spent a lot of time in Cars Land while we were there, it's just so cute and the kids love it! I finally got a picture by the Here It Is sign. This is so amazing to me. The original sign is at a little trading post called Jackrabbit right outside of Joseph City Arizona! I have a lot of memories there and I just love that a little piece of my small hometown ended up in the most magical place on earth. It just so awesome!
I cannot say enough good thing about the Radiator Springs Racers. It is the most amazing ride I've ever been on! The first time I rode it I'm pretty sure my jaw was dropped open for the entire ride. I'm so so sad that Max was not big enough for this ride, so we will have to go again when he grows about 4 more inches!
We ended our trip with World of Color! The kids LOVED this. Every time a new segment would start Kate would yell and cheer!
*sigh* I just LOVE Disneyland and I'm so sad that I was too sick to enjoy most of it. Time to start planning a do-over trip. Even though it wasn't the best for me, everyone else had fun, and the kids had the time of their lives!






No comments:
Post a Comment