Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a good valentines day this year.  Ours was pretty low key this year but great nonetheless.



Kate hand made all her valentines this year. We even sent some to Grandmas and Grandpas! In this picture she is working on some for her little preschool friends.


On the day of Valentines we made Daddy his favorite sugar cookies, gave him a box of candy bars and a mustache mug.  Dustin sent me a beautiful bouquet, along with one of his cheesy-non-poems that make me laugh.  Dustin made the kids cute little valentines with characters Mike Wazoski and Olaf, and I set out some candy for them along with a small present each.

The gifts I got the kids.   A cute Elsa necklace (a lady in my neighborhood makes them) and a Power Rangers mask (his latest obsession).


That night we put the kids to bed early.  This year we decided not to face the crowds and made ourselves a steak dinner and rented a movie.  We'll make up for it later!

 
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: