I'm adjusting to three kids better than I adjusted to two I think. So far it really hasn't been that big of a change. The main things I've noticed is that it takes way longer to leave the house, and when we do it can get a little crazy if I've got all of them by myself. I've run out of hands to hold everyone with! This time around I've been trying to not stress too much about things like cleaning the house, and just focus on my little baby. He's only going to be this small once, and I don't want to feel like I missed it. The house can wait.
He is such a good baby. He eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and at night he goes about 4-5 hours in between feedings. Even though he only wakes up twice a night, I'm still adjusting to my new sleep schedule haha. When we is awake he can get a little fussy, and lately he likes to be held a lot, but I don't mind that at all! I love my snuggly little baby!
I don't have any stats on him yet, I need to remember to make his 1 month appointment this week!
What Kate has to say about her baby brother:
"I like how he's so cute and that he looks at me and that he stares at me funny. I love Jack. I love Jack very much, he makes me just want to hug him, and he's so cute that I just want to look at him!"
What Max has to say:
"Jack is a baby human."
Of course an update about the baby is not complete without some adorable pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment