Well it's been a little over a week since baby Jack entered our lives. We brought him home on the 9th, and this was the outfit he wore to go home in.
On Saturday Grandpa Foree, Uncle Alex and his girlfriend came to see the baby. My kids love playing with Grandpa!
Jared went home with my dad on Saturday, my mom left on Monday (a big thanks to both of them for all of their help!!), Dustin went back to work on Wednesday, and I've been on my own with all three kids for two days now. I've been trying to take it as easy as I can, and things have gone relatively smoothly for me.
The kids just love Jack. They have been acting out in other ways, but are nothing but loving and kind to the baby. Kate just loves to hold him, talk to him and sing to him.
Max will hold him for about 5 seconds before he's begging you to hold him. He loves to talk to him though and he's always telling me that the baby is "so cute".
Brothers playing their first game of superheroes!
So far my nights aren't too sleepless, I get about 4 hour stretches in between feedings. Which is so much better than what I remember with Max so I'll take it! He is such a good baby, he hardly cries, he is nursing so much better than my other kids did, and he is so adorable and cuddly. I think I'll keep him :)
Haha and I just love that last picture. They just love him so much!
1 year ago















No comments:
Post a Comment