Max, baby genius

I just have to brag about my little boy for a minute.  If you've talked to me recently, I've probably already bragged about this to you but I just can't help it.  I'm so amazed by this.   Max KNOWS all of his letters!  He is only 20 months old, and he's known them for awhile.  This is just the first time I decided to record him doing it.  It's so cute and entertaining to me to hear him saying all his letters.  If you listen closely he will even say the sounds to a couple of them!

(please ignore the ironic typo in the title of this video!  haha.  I didn't realize it until after it was done uploading and I can't figure out how to fix it)

Now before you all go thinking that I'm some sort of an amazing mom, I have to stop you right there.  I did not teach him anything.


The iPad did.

I had originally downloaded Starfall ABC's for Kate to learn her letters and letter sounds better, but it ended up being Max's favorite game!  It's bright, colorful, and repetitious, and easy to navigate.  I think that's why he always played it so much, and in the process he learned all his letters.  I highly recommend it.  It's a great learning tool! 


He loves anything with letters.  When we're out and about he's always pointing them out to me.  He loves to sit down with a book and tell me all the letters he sees.

This one is going to be smart!



1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Wow!!! What did our Parents ever do without electronics huh? ;) Hope you got some sleep last night and Max went back to bed for ya. Lyssa was up at about 2 am for a little bit too because of a bad dream :(