Max and Kate are inseparable lately. They play with each other all day, and at night they insist on sleeping in the same room. Kate hates to "be alone" at night, and Max will just cry for "Tay" (Kate). So right now they are sharing a room. While it's not always easy putting both of them at the same time, I'm surprised at how well this is working. We moved Max's toddler bed into Kate's room, and today I converted Max's room into a play room. I don't expect it to last long, but it will be nice while it does!

2 comments:
I just v don't know how you get him to stay in a toddler bed! Aspen would be all about over v the house all night long.
Well it's definitely a struggle that's for sure! But he climbs out of his crib, so I don't know what to do.
Post a Comment