I took my kids to the zoo yesterday. Our pass expires on the 28th of this month, so I wanted to go one more time. It wasn't crowded, the weather was an absolute perfect 65 degrees, and my kids were surprisingly good. Overall it was a really relaxing day at the zoo. (Until Kate threw an enormous tantrum in the gift shop- but I'm trying to forget about that part.)
Max was really fun to watch at the zoo that day. He tried to make all the animal sounds, and everything green and scaly was an "alligator". He is obsessed with alligators right now. I'm sad that our zoo doesn't have any! He loved every animal except for the lion. He was so afraid of it!
We did one thing we've never done at the zoo before, and that was a camel ride! I let Kate go all by herself and she did awesome! She was so brave. When I asked her how it was she said "lumpy".
It was so much fun, and I love every time we go to the zoo. I may need to renew that pass again...
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment