1 year ago
My heroes
Kate loves dress up. Today she dressed in two princess dresses, found necklaces, donned my wedding veil, and wrapped a pirate flag around her shoulders. She kept having me re-tie her "cape". So it gave me an idea. I already had a ton of felt, so I decided to make a couple of super hero capes for my kids. I am not a seamstress by any means. These were made by the super sophisticated method of "eyeballing" it. But, my kids don't care, they LOVE them! I put them on them and they immediately started running around the house, yelling, and jumping all over the couches. I love these kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a cute idea! So you have a sewing machine? I bet thats convienant!!
My sewing machine just broke, and it's a good thing... I know I'd be doing so many projects right now, and I just don't have time. Those are adorable though!!!! Good job, Mama! Also: how the heck is your house clean in all of these pictures? I'm impressed!
Post a Comment