It was pretty simple. My only expenses were the white onesie and the pirate skull stencil. Everything else I had on hand! I took an old pair of sweat pants and cut them up at the bottom. I made the vest out of felt, and I made the pieces just by tracing a vest he already had as a pattern. The sash is just some yellow binding I had. I think it's pretty cute! It's not built to last or anything, but it will be good enough for this year!
The outfit is 100% cuter when he wears the pirate hat, but he only leaves that on for about .2 seconds.
And because I can never just take one picture....here's 12.
He is so funny in this outfit! He loves it! He runs around saying "Eeeee", which is his way of saying "Argh!" He swings hit sword at everything, and thinks it's hilarious to stab us with it. I love my funny little pirate! Halloween is going to be so much fun this year!

1 comment:
We love Sea World! It's such a fun place to go with small kids! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment