Yesterday I was able to get together with my friend Myke and her cute little girl, Taylor. I hadn't seen Myke in nearly 10 years.
10???
Yep.
I'm getting old.
It was so awesome to see her again! I'm glad she lives in the valley now and that our girls are the same age. We need to get together again soon!
We met up at the Natural History Museum in downtown Mesa. I wasn't sure what to expect from this museum, and it was awesome!! My kids had a blast!
They had this awesome exhibit outside where you could pan for gold! If we didn't make the girls go back inside, they would have stayed out here all day!
It took Kate awhile to warm up to the skeletons. She kept saying that they were going to come alive!
It took us about three hours to see the whole museum, and we could have easily stayed longer. That place is huge. It was really fun and we can't wait to go back someday!
1 year ago








1 comment:
Had so much fun with you guys. Love the pics! We'll have to hang out again soon.
Post a Comment