This is my brother and I. Aren't we cute?
Yes, I am rocking a perm.
Have I mentioned before that my brother and I are the same age apart as Kate and Max? I hope they grow up to be as close as my brother and I are.
If you've ever doubted that my children look like me, the above picture should erase all doubt from your mind.
Well, you're in for a real treat today folks. These were my mother's favorite outfits and she's SAVED them all these years. What are the chances that I would have children in the same order and the same age apart as my mother did? It's pretty crazy, but it turns out my children fit into those exact clothes that you see above, and I did a mini photo shoot of my children in them.
Ready?
Here's a side by side:
Ha! I love it!
Here's a few more for you to enjoy.
This is her super cheesy "I have to smile for the camera" face!
I was blessed to have my brother be my best friend all growing up, through high school, and still is today. I hope my kids can have that too!
1 year ago










1 comment:
That is awesome! I did a flashback with Lyssa in one of my baby dresses on a post when she was younger if you wanted to peak :) The post is "the little red dress" I believe :)
Post a Comment