All about Max

Little Max is 2 months old today. Time flew with our first kid, but it feels like it's flying even faster with our second. I can't believe two months have already gone by!

We just LOVE our baby boy!

His current stats are:
Height-- 23 3/4 inches  75%
Weight-- 13 pounds  75%
Head Circumference:  14 inches  50%


He is sleeping MUCH better at night now.  I'm so grateful for that!  His stretches of sleep are about 4-6 hours now, and sometimes he only wakes up once a night!  I'm feeling like a different person :)


He is so cute and cuddly that I just want to hold him all the time....and I do.

Having two kids was hard at first, but I feel like I've got it figured out now.  Max has been a lot happier ever since I figured out that he hates it when I eat ice cream.  Pizza and soda used to be on that list, but I caved on Saturday and ate both and he seemed fine with it...it's still something I'll avoid though.


Max's biggest accomplishment to date...
smiling!  He is such a smiley boy now. 

I love this little boy with all my heart.
I think I'll go snuggle him some more.

2 comments:

Petersens said...

Oh! These are all so adorable! I think I'll for sure get this lens :) I love Kates Earrings too! What a princess!

Kim said...

HE is precious! I want to squeeze and kiss him :)