Kate: doh-day (okay)
Me: Ooohh, look there cooking in the oven now!
Kate: Woooah.
Mommy I want a cookie!
How long must I wait?!?
Puh-lease give me a cookie mommy?!?
Woooah.
Hmmm....do I like cookies?
Yes I do!
This is yummy!
Cookies are...
Awesome!!!!!
Oh man it's all gone!!! I'd better go beg Mom for some more...












7 comments:
How freakin cute!
So cute! It put a smile on my face!
Oh my gosh I love this!!!!
I have not laughed so hard in a long, long time. These days of instant pictures sure can make an old lady's day. How lame is that? (you must know that I've been doing the business/home accounting all day)Thanks! We love you!
Mom and family
Oh Erin! This is great stuff. I was laughing out loud each time I scrolled down. This is totally my little Colt. Life is so traumatic sometimes. Almost always in the kitchen when he doesn't get it. Seriously that made me so happy. Love your photography. You are getting so good. I wish you could practice with my fam. :)
Super Cute!
Darling!!!
Post a Comment