These little bubbles are probably the best $6 I've ever spent. I know what you're thinking, $6 for bubbles? But these bubbles are no ordinary bubbles. They are amazing bubbles! Example One:
They never pop! They seriously don't pop unless you physically pop them. Once I left some unpopped bubbles on my stairs, and they stayed intact for days.
Example two: The bubble liquid is really thick so it lasts forever, and it comes with this cool trumpet thing. One toot on this and your room is filled with bubbles! I can make my front room look like Willy Wonka's Factory in seconds.
I've been trying to teach Kate how to blow her nose lately, so I guess she got confused when I said to "blow" the bubbles!
That's not right either sweetie...
She loves these things, and I do too!





3 comments:
fun! i might have to get some. even though i don't have any kids... i am easily amused.
That looks so fun, I am going to have to check those out!
I love those bubbles too, they're so fun! Try them in the bath they just float around until you pop them, also if you blow a bunch into a bowl and put them in the freezer they freeze then you can crunch them!
Post a Comment