The woes of a hairdressing momma...

Being a hairstylist by trade, I have been waiting patiently for the day when Kate would have some hair I could play with. Well, that day isn't completely here, but I did get a little antsy lately.

Episode One:


I busted out my curling iron. I know I'm crazy! Kate actually thought it was very fun, and laughed when she saw her hair.  It only lasted about 30 seconds, but it was cute!




Episode two:


I cut her hair. Kate is definitely a victim of the baby mullet, so I evened it out a bit by trimming the back. She still has no hair in front, but at least it looks a little better!  I wish I had gotten a picture of her getting her hair cut, but since I'm the hairstylist and the photographer, it was just humanly impossible.  So you'll just have to imagine Kate sitting on my bathroom counter top with a yellow cutting cape on and playing with momma's makeup to keep her entertained.  She was very good and sat still the entire time!  And if you can't tell...


She's really excited about it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I whipped out my curling iron not to long ago to try to give Laine's hair some life. It was quite all the 10 seconds it lasted!

Alicia said...

So cute! I love her cut. I think it is time we did the same to Natalie's hair. I just know she won't sit still! Oh, and how do you get her to keep bows and clips in her hair? I have never been able to keep any sort of clip in Natalie's hair. She instantly yanks on it. I have tried distraction and everything. She will even rub her head along the carpet so that it will fall out and she won't technically "take it out." I need to keep the hair out of her eyes somehow! ;)

Amanda and Tom said...

OH she is so freaking cute!