Two weeks?

I think this may be the longest I've gone without updating my blog. The truth is, I can't think of anything to write about! All my creative juices have been flowing into photography lately, and there is little left over for anything else. So here is what we've been up to lately.

Kate is such a hoot! Her personality is really coming through lately. She is so expressive, and she loves to show off. She knows she is cute. Example: In church a couple weeks ago we arrived late so we were sitting in the overflow. She would escape from us, run to the front of the chairs, look back at everyone and smile, pose, laugh..etc. She is so funny, and we love her so much.

Like I mentioned before, I am in love with photography! I am so glad I finally bit the bullet and bought my camera. Worth every penny! It seems as though there is an infinite amount of information out there to learn, which makes me very happy because I love learning. I've been offering free practice/portfolio building sessions in June. Those are all booked now, and I will start charging in July. I have my fingers crossed that all will go well with this. It would be so fun to make some money doing this! I've been doing hair from my home lately too, and that's a blast as well.

Dustin is doing good too. He still loves his job, and does awesome illustrations on the side. Have you checked out his blog lately? He's very talented.

We are loving it out here in Queen Creek. We live very close to family, and it's unbelievably awesome. Dustin's brother and sisters live out here, so we've started a tradition of getting our families together every Monday night for FHE. It's so fun. I love it. I was in charge on dinner last night. Check out my cooking blog to see what I made. So delicious.

Well, I think that's enough rambling for one day. I will get better at updating this!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Petersens said...

I think it's funny you talked all about your photography stuff... but no pics :( lol. I would love a camera like yours! I've always loved photography... along with other things, but pictures are so wonderful! especially when you have kids, or are away from people you love! What are your rates like??

Rachel said...

Erin you're getting really good at photography, and I really mean that. Are you on ILP?

Erin said...

Rachel, thank you! I've gone on ILP a few times, but the site that's helped me the most is clickinmoms.com. You have to pay a small membership fee, but it's totally worth it there is so much information! It's all forum based so that takes some getting used to, but if you post a question it gets answered right away. It's really cool.