Cousin time!

Dustin and I have finally started to follow the prophet and go on weekly dates :). We watch Jaron and Bethany's kids on Saturday, and they watch our kid on Friday. We've only been doing this for a couple weeks, but so far it's been awesome! I love living by family! Anyway, we watched Maddock and Jaylee on Saturday and it was quite an adventure!

Maddock loves the book "Green Eggs and Ham" only he calls it "The Train Book". He's obsessed with trains, and there are a few pictures of a train in that story. Anyway, he decided he wanted to read it to the little girls.


Speaking of obsessed with trains, Maddock turned our couch into a train! He found anything he could that was circular and made them "wheels". He found a pen and stuck it in the couch and that was his "steering wheel" or whatever you call that on a train. He set all the stuffed animals on the couch (and the little girls) and took us on quite an adventure. This little boy has an amazing imagination! We braved monsters, crashed into the water, and drove really really fast. When Kate would try to stand up he would yell, "Kate, I told you to SIT DOWN on the train!!" Hilarious. This entertained him for about an hour and a half. I guess I know how to keep him entertained from now on!





I love these kids!

Photobucket

No comments: