My little explorer

This little girl just loves to explore our house!  Her favorite places to get into are my cupboards.  She's in them constantly!  She loves to take things out of them and hide them elsewhere.  I still can't find my cutting board!




On this day I was distracted cleaning, and I found Kate here.



She had gotten into my pantry, found the hamburger buns, opened them and was chowing down on one saying "Mmmmm!".

She sure is a handful, but I love her for it!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alicia said...

This post is so fitting given that I just found my favorite metal spatula on my front porch.

Love it.

And could your daughter BE any more adorable?

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hey, at least it was hamburger buns and not a bug, right? That's always the best, finding bugs in your kids' mouths... LOL

Jessica and colby said...

oh these are darling! i love her zebra outfit also cute cute cute