6 years ago

6 years ago, I was on my way to the Snowflake temple extremely nervous and excited to be married. 

6 years ago we were sealed for time and all eternity.

6 years ago I was 19 and Dustin was 22.  We were SO young!

6 years ago we were blissful newlyweds with no thoughts of having children.

6 years ago we lived in Thatcher and went to college at EAC.

6 years ago we lived in a one room (scorpion infested!) house and slept on a twin bed.

6 years ago we didn't have cable.  Most of our time was spent playing nintendo 64 and taking advantage of the unlimited blockbuster plans.

6 years ago I worked at the writing center as an English tutor (yeah... I was not good at that job....haha) and Dustin worked the night shift at the local Comfort Inn on the weekends.

Now...

we are still happily married! 
We have a beautiful little girl, and are hoping to add on to our family sometime soon! 
We purchased our first home (no scorpions yet...knock on wood) and live in Queen Creek.
We have a queen bed. You were worried weren't you?
Our 64 has been replaced with a Wii and many hours of time are wasted playing it.
I am a full-time mom, part-time hairstylist, and apspiring photographer and chef.
Dustin works at US Airways as a graphic designer, and does freelance work as well.

We can't believe that 6 years have already flown by.  We look forward to many many more.  I LOVE YOU DUSTIN!

6 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Amazing how fast 6 years flies by, eh? And come on, you know you miss that little apartment! At least it wasn't PINK like ours was! :O) Good times, good times... Congrats on 6 years guys!

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Mom and Dad

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Congrats on 6 years that so exciting:)

Alicia said...

Six years ago, I was standing outside the Temple waiting for you to come out with a new last name. And it made me wish my boyfriend would propose. And then he did.

I'm so exciting for you (as Maya would say).

Congrats, guys!

Rachel said...

Seriously?! A twin sized bed?!!!
I'm not going to ask any questions!

I forgot that you were married before us. We'll be celebrating 6 years in August. Congratulations!

Rappleye Family said...

CONGRATS!! Time flies! I remember going to your reception!