I believe that spaghetti pictures are a requirement for all children to have.

Kate's independence is growing, and lately that means that she hates to be spoon fed. She loves to feed herself, and to eat with her hands. She'll eat almost anything if she thinks that it's grown up food. We gave her some spaghetti on Sunday night. She had a great time playing with her food!


peek....a.....

BOO!


In the end though, she just wanted a bath.
2 comments:
CLASSIC!!!! Ha ha ha ha!
What a great post!
Kate is too cute! I have a Rebel xsi too! I use Digital Photo Professional to convert my RAW files too. Maybe someday I'll get the full version of Photoshop (now I just have elements). I love using DPP, because I can batch process my images instead of one by one with Bridge. Anyways, we have a lot in common. How fun!
Post a Comment