Just a few...

pictures of Kate I took today.







love this girl.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim said...

We have that same rocking chair! weird! she seriously is the cutest thing ever! Miss you lots

Alicia said...

So cute!

Wendy said...

I LIVE for these moments!

Erin said...

OH MY WORD!!! Those black and whites are perfection!!! Love them. Is that a black and white action you used? I seriously want it if it is. It's so light and airy. Awesome job.

Erin said...

Thank you!!

No my photoshop is too old to use actions. I'm learning everything step-by-step baby! Here's what I did. Image-adjustments-gradient map. Click on the drop down for the black to white. Go to image-adjustment-levels. Move to middle bar until you like it. Then I bumped up the contrast a bit. Then I added a little noise. Then I did a vertical grain texture. Then I added a yellow photo filter but only put it at like 7%.

There you go! Did you get all that? haha.