
The rest of the family arrived around 11:30 Thursday night, and we headed to Sea World the next morning.
The weather in San Diego was beautiful! It wasn't hot, and there was a cool breeze. Sorry again for the picture overload, but it makes it easier for when I convert my blog into a book.
Once again, Kate loved all the fish! When we were in the aquariums she loved to get right up to the glass and watch the fish. She would laugh and point at them. She even touched a sting ray. Such a brave little baby!


Although it was nice outside, I still felt it was a little too cold to ride the water rides, so I played with Kate while everyone rode Journey to Atlantis. She loved walking around and splashing her feet in the water. It might have been her favorite part of the day!

Just kidding. I know her favorite part of the day. We got to see Elmo! Kate loves Elmo, and she was so excited to see him she didn't want to wait in line! We celebrated the event by buying Kate an Elmo doll. 

She also loved playing in the Sesame Street playland and we even took her on a ride. We went on these spinning teacups which looked very tame. The only requirement for her to ride was that she could walk. So we got on thinking that it was going to be a nice smooth ride for babies. They didn't even let us hold her on our laps, she had to sit beside us. When the ride started we quickly realized that this ride was a lot faster than we thought it would be! I did everything I could to keep the cup from spinning too fast, while Dustin held on to Kate. She didn't seem upset though, she just laughed! Funny girl.
It was a great day!
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Kate with Elmo. That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!
Alicia just said exactly what I was going to say. Great minds (and names) think alike...
i've never been to sea world, but i've always wanted to go. it looks like so much fun!
Love, Love, Love all the pictures.
Kate plus Elmo sitting on a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G! You all look great!
Remember the A+ Vacation in 2000?
Alex was just five. See how time flies.....
Post a Comment