I know, I know...

All I do is post pictures of this little girl.

But I can't help it.

She's just so durned cute!
Don't even try to tell me otherwise...

I'll know you're lying.
As for what's been going on lately...

we're not too exciting around here. Kate has been sick with a cold and ear infection lately, so that's been fun. She has been getting really good at walking, and is walking everywhere! She's been doing much better in the weaning department. I mainly only nurse her to sleep at night, in the morning, and occasionally once during the day. She loves to play peek-a-boo and hide and go seek. She has also started to find everything funny, and laughs A LOT. So cute. She has a determined personality, and we love her!

Dustin is still doing well at his job at US Airways. He's also been getting his name out there via twitter, and is getting some freelance work as well. If you haven't noticed already- there is a button on my sidebar titled "Dustin's Illustration Blog". Take a look at it. He's very good. And if you need some design work done, or know of anyone who does- please send some work our way!

I'm still loving being a stay-at-home-mom! I can't believe how fast time flies by. I'm having a lot of fun learning how to sew, and have a lot of projects I want to start working on. I've always loved taking pictures, and lately I've been obsessed with learning new techniques in photoshop. If you know of any simple ones, let me know! We have an old version of photoshop, and it's not compatible with actions or anything like that, so everything I do is step by step. I also am curious to know what type of cameras ya'll have. I've really been eyeing the Canon Rebel Xsi, but I'd like to know my other options!

We found out last week that another niece is on her way!! Sherice is going to have a baby girl, and I'm SO excited about it! That's one grandson and THREE granddaughters for the Watson's. Poor little Maddock is about to be very outnumbered. Congratulations Sherice! I'm so happy for you!

We are loving our house and loving life out here in Queen Creek. Well, I am anyway...Dustin hates the commute. Our new ward is awesome. It's seriously the best ward I've ever been in, and I love it. Dustin and I got called to very similar callings. He's a home teaching supervisor, and I'm a visiting teaching supervisor. So far it's been a much easier calling than I thought!

We are going to San Diego next week and we couldn't be more excited about it! It's going to be a fun filled week of the Zoo, Wild Animal Park and Sea World! I'm sure I'll have about a bagillion pictures to post after the trip so that's something to look forward too.

Anyway-- I think that's all that's going on right now!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Petersens said...

She is super cute! Sorry about her ear infection. Excited to see all your San Diego pics! Have fun!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Hey Girly!! I saw that you had a blog on facebook, so I looked ya up, hope ya don't mind :)
my blog address is darrellandashlee.blogspot.com