And here's some videos to prove it.
In the first one, I guess Daddy didn't give her the cheerios fast enough, or maybe our cheering scared her. In the second one, she just takes off, and totally exceeded my expectations of how far she could walk! After I was done praising her, I then cried like a little girl. I don't like that my baby is growing up! haha.
She only likes to walk to us when we are bribing her with food. She still uses crawling as her main mode of transportation, but will occasionally take a few steps on her own. I'm grateful for this though, because when she finally does figure out that she can walk on her own...it's going to be CRAZY!
p.s. I can't wait to get a new couch.
3 comments:
Congrats Kate! How exciting!!!
Oh my goodness, that's so cute! I love how she leads with one foot :) And the crying when she doesn't get a cheerio! She's just adorable!
I feel ya. Every time Riley outgrows an outfit I want to cry...oh and I balled when I left her with a babysitter the first time. Parenting is rough!
Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful!
We love you all so much. We watced Kates' videos last night on the t.v. makes us wish we lived even closer.
P.S. while I was there I thought of the perfect place for your old couch. Up on the landing for a storybook nook.
Post a Comment