This Weekend

This weekend we are traveling up to the White Mountains yet again for Dustin's birthday. We are so excited to spend the long weekend with family! During the weekend my sister-in-laws and I are going to be selling homemade crafts at Taylor's Sweet Corn Festival, and once again on Main Street of Snowflake on Monday. I have made lots and lots of hair accessories. Here's just a preview:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's going to be so much fun, and I'm so excited! So if you're going to be in the area this weekend, please come by and see us!

You can see some of the cute things my sister-in-laws have made HERE.

Adorable right?

Hope to see you this weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

RonElaine said...

We have been without internet FOREVER! I feel so derpived - Kate seems bigger in just the last few weeks...

I hope you sell ALL your cute bows and make lots of $$$$.

Neither of my girls sleep well in public, kind of a bummer, but, what can ya' do?

After 2 babies, I've decided I'm not even going to start solid food until about 8-ish months. Once they can sit, and have some type of pick-up ability. It's just so much easier - messy, but easy. Anna refuses to eat from a spoon and only eats with her fingers, which means a bath after every meal.

I'm so excited to see you guys in a few months!