Trying to take a good picture

I tried so hard to get a cute picture of Kate smiling on Sunday, but she just did not want to cooperate!







Not even when taking pictures with her cousin Jaylee...




Cousin rivalry, already? She's half smiling after hitting Jaylee in the face. That can't be good...

I did manage to get these two cute pictures.


Adorable.


I just LOVE this picture. Daddies playing with their little girls. Priceless.

3 comments:

LuAnne said...

Cute baby, cute dress :) Isn't it funny the things a baby can make a grown man do? I love it!

Alicia said...

That is hilarious! What a little stinker. I love her little faces. I think they know when you want something to turn out cute and they do everything to sabotage it. That is just too funny. Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Haha Erin she is so stinkin cute! I just love it cause thats how Rilynn acts too :) oh stubborn little girls gotta love them!