Really?!?

Sometimes I just can't believe how rude people can be!

On Saturday we went to Walmart. We went in, shopped around, and were heading back to our car just as the family who parked next to us was. It was a lady and her kids in a white SUV. We were busy getting Kate into the car and putting our groceries away so we didn't notice this until we got to our next location.

That lady totally hit our car and didn't say ANYTHING! We know it was her too because we weren't in Walmart very long, and we weren't parked next to a white car when we arrived. We were standing right next to each other, and she didn't say anything! That is seriously SO RUDE. We don't have the money to pay to fix this!

If I hit a car, I would wait by it until the owner came out, or I would leave my insurance information tucked under the windshield wiper.

Whatever happened to just being nice?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Believe me I know a story or two about being hit and run! That sucks! Too bad you didn't get her liscense plate number. Check out my blog post dated April 7, 2008 and the one dated May 30, 2008! I weird luck with cars! Been in 4 accidents! Good luck what a dumb inconvience this is on your guys :(

Andy Foree said...

That sucks, Erin. But at least your car still runs. You don't need to fix this problem. It adds character to your car. Just like it.

Wendy said...

Maybe her SUV now has red stripes on it, and every time she sees it she might feel guilty. Forgive and let it go. Hard but do-able. Hate and anger are a heavy load to bear. Trust me on this one...you do not want or need this burden. I am soooo experienced on this one. It seems I have not learned my lesson yet, since I keep getting hammered with it. Words of Wisdom to you, so maybe you won't inherit or take my path. Love you all so much!!!