Kate had her 4 month doctor's appointment today. Her stats are:
height: 24.75 inches 75%
weight: 16 lbs 90%
head circumference: 16.75" 90%
I have a very cute and chubby baby! She did really well today, even though she had to get some shots. Dustin was there to help me today, so I actually didn't watch the nurse give her the shots, but that didn't suppress my wanting to punch her in the face for making my baby cry.
I can't believe how big she is already! She still fits into her 3-6 months clothes (sorta) and is now starting to fit into her 6-9 months clothes! I don't like this one bit Kate. Why can't you stay little forever?
4 comments:
Cute Erin! She looks alot like you! Hey I tagged you on my blog if you get bored. I would love to learn more little quirks about you!! SHe is darling just like her momma! :)
Awwww!!! I miss my niece! You'd better bring her over here, stat! She is so funny! Thanks for posting this! I laughed really hard, actually. Love you, Kate!
That is just too cute! I love when they start to really laugh. It is infectious!
It's not mildly funny. It's hysterically funny. I won't tell you how many times I have listened to it...that would be embarassing. It actually makes me laugh every time I see it. THANK YOU guys for a beautiful granddaughter!!
Post a Comment