I WON!

A couple of weeks ago my good friend Alicia told me to enter a giveaway a photographer friend of hers was doing. Her name is Ashley Madsen and she's amazing! So of course I entered the contest! I entered three times actually. I didn't really think too much of it since I never win anything, so I had totally forgotten about it until I received this text from Alicia this morning at 7:35 am.

"You won! You won the photo shoot! That's the only reason I would text this early!"

We were traveling back from the white mountains. We had woken up at 5:00 am to get on the road. I was very sleepy. At first I just stared at the text message. Then it clicked! I was so excited, and I voiced it. Loudly.

Then we got home and I took Kate to her doctors appointment, feed her, put her to sleep, and anxiously went to Ashley's blog. And it was there. Clear as day. My name on a piece of paper.



YAY!! I won a FREE session, plus a 5x5 album with 10 of our favorite images, PLUS a free 8x10!

I need to schedule my session!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

YAY!!for you....Did you win a photography lesson, or a session with your family? Loved having you here this weekend. Sorry I forgot again about Dustin's BD. I get lamer as I age.(which is to say I forget things like BD's) Glad to hear Kate is well and growing on schedule. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!

Alicia said...

I was so excited to see you had won you would have thought it was me who won.

CONGRATS, man.