I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming

Wondering if its me youre seeing
Then I kiss your eyes

And thank God were together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever


Forever and ever

I don't want to miss one smile

I don't want to miss one kiss

I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this

I just want to hold you close

Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time


Photobucket

2 comments:

RonElaine said...

That is so stinking cute! Do set those pics up yourself, or have Dustin do it? Speaking of pics - totally awesome that you WON a session!

When/How long will you guys be visiting next time you come to Utah? I can hardly wait to see you and Kate.

Wendy said...

Yes! Aerosmith! Armageddon the movie! Perfect words for the pictures. Would you beleive me if I told you that I felt the same way when you were little. I still feel the same way now. Love you forever!