Can you believe it? This little girl is 5 months old today!
What?!? I have no concept of time anymore...
Kate can now:
roll over (back to front)
roll from tummy to side
grab everything
chew on everything
drool on everything
pull mom's hair
blow bubbles
laugh
stand well (with support, of course)
suck on her toes
drink from a bottle
play on her stomach for a long time
She is a super cute chubby baby at a whopping 16 pounds! Maybe more now, it's been a little less than a month since her last check up. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes now, and is just the cuddliest thing ever!
Sometimes we put her to sleep for naps in her actual crib. She still sleeps in our room at night. Mainly for me. It's just more convenient because she still gets up at least once a night.
The next day she actually was.
I just needed to post this picture somewhere. I was cooking the other day and looked over at my daughter to see this
I just love this little girl so much! I absolutely love being a mom. I love being a stay-at-home-mom! I'm so grateful for that opportunity. I love clipping coupons, doing dishes, folding the laundry, maintaining a budget, planning the meals, and having them ready for my husband when he comes home. Okay I lied. I don't like folding laundry. But I really do love everything else! Being a wife and mother is the best job I've ever had.
Life is good.
4 comments:
I am happy for you Erin. She looks so much like you now!! WOW!
Coming to Utah anytime soon? I would LOVE to see you!
She is such a cutie!!
That is hilarious! I love the picture of her falling out of her seat. I have walked into that so many times. I think it is so funny. I was never very good about buckling them in either. I figured they couldn't really do anywhere. I guess they can huh?! She is just too cute!!!
I love the picture of her in her crib too. The expression on her face is priceless. Both Weston and Natalie have gotten their limbs stuck in the crib too. It is so sad!
I am so glad that you guys are having so much fun. She is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment