
I know I'm ridiculous, but can you blame me? Look how cute! Dustin and I went to the Mills Mall today and couldn't resist the baby outlet stores. The outfit on the left is from the Osh Kosh Outlet other three are from the Carters Outlet. Shopping for baby clothes is very overwhelming. Everything is so cute! How do you choose? We purchased these items today because they were a good deal. That's usually what decides it for me.
2 comments:
I started buying baby clothes the instant we knew we were having girl when I was prego w/Liah! I loved shopping.
This time I had to have some restraint since I already had so many things, but I still purchased about $100 worth of stuff. I rationalized that Anna would not have anything to wear at first because she was born in a different season than Liah.
I love to buy baby things, especially when it's a good deal!
Hey Erin! I've been reading your blog too! :) I hardly ever comment on anyone's blog so I'm sorry about that! Congrats on your baby girl! I love the name you picked out! Those clothes are super cute! Its so hard having a girl...I've spent WAY too much money on her clothes! And now that I'm having another girl...I think I'm gonna get in trouble! Hope to talk to you soon! Where do you work BTW?
Post a Comment