The Lion King


For Christmas this year I bought my mom and my sister tickets to The Lion King. I had seen it once before when it came to Phoenix about four years ago, and I had been wanting to see it again ever since! Out of all the shows that I’ve seen, this one is my favorite. It’s the most unique thing you’ll ever see.


On Friday the day had finally come. Mom and Jennifer arrived around noon. I colored and cut their hair. Jennifer’s turned out so cute!



Then we all got ready and went to Paradise Bakery for dinner. We left from there to get to the show.


Needless to say, the play was absolutely awesome! We loved it! Here's a little taste for all those who are curious. http://disney.go.com/theatre/thelionking/#/home/

Click on "Get a Sneak Peek" in the upper left hand corner, and it will show you a preview of the play.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

so much fun! i can't believe how mature jennifer looks! i still picture her as a little girl... crazy how time flies! and yet i still have my half ripped dollar in the drawer of my clothes from when we were little girls wishing to be the first married.... or was it the other way around!? hah.... you look great!