Do you think there is a little boy out there praying that the Cardinals win the SuperBowl?

Are we going to see thousands of Cardinals fans stand up and do this next Sunday?


Maybe.


Because I never thought I would ever say the phrase “The Arizona Cardinals are going to the SuperBowl!"

GO CARDINALS!

4 comments:

LeVander Family said...

We are so going all the way baby!!! How exiting! I can't wait.
P.S. I need your email again, I lost it:(
darah_deets@yahoo.com

Dayna said...

HAHA I pretty much looked just like your hubby when we won the game. I am stoked! Oh and by the way I am super jealous of your Lion King day. I want to see it super bad!

~Shina~ said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! I'm SO excited for the superbowl!!!! P.S...the Cardinals are going to win it. I promise. I have to agree with Dayna, I looked exactly like your husband too. Just with tears in my eyes. Yes, TEARS! They'll be coming again in a week when we WIN!!! AHHH Can't wait!!!

Batty Family said...

Vernon and I were just talking about how awesome it would be to watch it with you guys. Vernon is going to be a crazy person... It should be very exciting!