This weekend my Mom drove down from Snowflake to visit me. We had a really fun mother-daughter weekend as we shopped, ate and shopped some more! I had my camera with me, but was a loser and forgot to take pictures of anything, so this will be a picture-less blog. Sorry. But we had such a great time. My mom is super excited to be a grandmother and she really helped me out by buying me much needed maternity clothes. So I just want to say one more time, Thanks Mom! You really did help a lot, and I am very grateful for cute clothes that fit me!
I love you!
1 year ago
3 comments:
What a fun time with your mom!
Hey! Just the other day we were wondering if you guys had a blog. I'm glad you found us! And by the way you look freakin adorable pregnant!!!
Hey guys this is Vernon. Erin siad to be honest about your artwork so I gotta tell ya, you suck. Just kidding I liked it alot. I even liked the background. As a matter of fact the background might be my favortie thing about it. the picture is what it is but the dark background it an even more intense feel. Anyway good luck with the B (I mean the baby not Erin).
Post a Comment