I guessed prison painter. Wrong. She's a con-artist. Very clever Robin.I actually bought these feety pajamas for Dustin for Christmas last year. He has always wanted a pair, and I found a website that makes them for adults! Later in the afternoon, people brought their kids in to trick-or-treat around the office and they all thought Dustin's costume was so funny.
And this is my elaborate costume:
And this is my complaint about Halloween:
"Halloween is the one time of year where a girl can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it. Most girls just wear lingerie and some form of animal ears"
- Loosely quoted from Mean Girls
Okay... well I guess that Halloween in a small town is very different than in the valley because last night I actually saw a girl dressed like this! She came into our salon looking for one of her friends, and my jaw just dropped. I wish I would have gotten a picture, but it's probably better that I didn't. You guys didn't need to see her. She was seriously in black revealing lingerie (complete with stockings and garters) and she had mouse ears on her head! I think she dressed that way on purpose because she had seen the movie, but still! She couldn't have been more than 16 and if I had gotten over my shock of seeing her, I would have said something. Are you kidding me? Did her parents see her costume? I'll probably read in tomorrow's paper that some girl from Hamilton High got raped at a Halloween party. But you know what? She was asking for it. I really hate stupid girls. Stupid girls that think that by dressing that way boys will like them. Yuck. I'm disgusted.
Outcasts and girls with ambition. That's what I want to see.
*also- for your husbands- Dustin has started a blog about Goran Dragic. About how he should be cut and how he stinks at basketball.*
www.cutgorandragic.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Love the costumes. I used to have footed pajamas but when we got married, Jared said we didn't have room for them.:( Party pooper!
cute costumes!! I agree about the whole slut thing here!! It's horrible!!
You and Dustin might be interested to know that there are several companies which make footed pajamas in adult sizes, for example, Nick and Nora, Big Feet, Jumpen Jammerz, etc. You can see some of them here:
http://www.squidoo.com/FootedPajamas
Post a Comment