There's really something in there!


I had my very first ultrasound yesterday. Dustin came with me and together we got to hear our baby's heart beat for the first time. It was a wonderful experience (I teared up a little), and definitely made the whole pregnancy feel more real. I'm 7 weeks along now, and everything is looking pretty good!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Peanut pics! I love it!

I get another ultrasound on Monday to make sure the baby's okay with the whole "gestational diabetes" thing... I don't know if I'll post any picture though. At 35 weeks, the kid has got to be WAY to big for anything postable. Is postable a word?

The Ghost and Mister Chicken was so funny. I'm dying to order it. At random times during the day, I'll think of something from that movie and just start cracking up. I love movies like that.

How are you feeling?

RonElaine said...

Congratulations! I'm glad Kim talked you into it. I always wonder why more people from our famiy don't blog - I know they all have the internet. So, John asked me at Khristen's wedding if you were expecting (which I hadn't heard through the grapevine, my dad never tells us anything). I was like, I'm not going to ask! Since you are so early, I doubt you would have known then anyway, but you must have been putting out the baby vibes! Good to "see" you around and we look forward to updates! I love being pregnant and hope you have just as much fun!

Shandi said...

Hey Erin. Congrats on the baby I am really excited for you. You guys look great and really happy! I was just going to let you know that I set up a blog our address is scottandshandi@blogspot.com Talk to you later.

Kourtney Dawn said...

Erin!! I'm so excited for you!! There is nothing better than being a mom!!!

Nicole said...

Hey you have a blog!! CONGRATS! I can't believe you guys are having a baby that is so exciting! We should get together soon!!

Anonymous said...

hey! alicia told me you were having a baby, but i didn't know you had a blog. you're looking as cute as ever in your pictures. congratulations! i'm really excited for you two!!!

Jacob and Magen said...

Hey you I can't believe you didn't tell me! I am so excited! I have a blog to
jacobmagen.blogspot.com

I can't wait to know what it is, shopping yeah! BTW Margaret is due like the same week as you,