Someone is not going to be the baby anymore...
We are shocked and excited to announce that baby #3 is on it's way!
It was planned, but I was not planning on it happening so fast! We had both gone back and forth about deciding to try for another. Finally we just decided to sort of try and see what happens. And BAM! I think Heavenly Father wanted to make sure it happened before we changed our minds :)
This was the first time in all my pregnancies that I knew I was pregnant before I took the test. I had been dieting and exercising, trying to loose a few pounds before my upcoming high school reunion. One day it just became impossible for me to only eat 1200 calories. I was SO hungry. That was clue #1 for me. Then I started to become really exhausted and I would easily nap for 2 or 3 hours, and I would sleep HARD. So that was clue number #2. Finally I broke down and bought a test. I took the test 4 days before you are supposed to and that second line showed up right away. Even though I knew I was pregnant, it was still such a shock to see it confirmed on the test! I showed the test to Dustin and said, "Holy crap. What did we just do?!?"
Of course I am super excited, but I did think it would take a little more effort to get pregnant this time. It took us 6 months with Max so I was expecting a little time to be more prepared for it. I guess when it's meant to be it's meant to be! It will be a big change, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but it will be an exciting change.
Kate is so excited, Max doesn't really know what's going on. I think it will be easier to explain to him when I have a belly. Kate, of course, wants a little sister. She says that she already has a little brother, so she needs a sister this time. I don't really care either way. I already have one of each, so I'm not pulling for either gender. I love both! I guess, for Kate's sake, I am leaning a little more towards a girl ;). Plus making (or buying) matching dresses for my daughters has always been a dream of mine.
Anyway, that's the big news in our life right now! I will of course keep everyone updated through facebook and this blog of all the pregnancy milestones.
I'm so excited to be a mom of three!
1 year ago

1 comment:
CONGRATS ERIN!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment